How To Operate Mortar Spraying Machine
彩神ll用户登录 The mortar spraying machine is easy to operate, no need to take scaffolding, no mobile equipment, no need to repair the raft, the yin and yang horns, the top plate can be freely sprayed, shortening the construction period, improving the progress, and saving the cost of the frame material, but in the operation process We still have a lot of details to pay attention to.
彩神ll用户登录 Mortar Spraying Machine Operation Guide
1. Before each shift, first press the hand oil pump several times to fill the transmission part.
彩神ll用户登录 2. After turning on the power, first electric motor, check whether the rubber spiral rotation direction is consistent. If it is inconsistent, replace the power phase line (this check should be done every time the power is reconnected).
彩神ll用户登录 3. Connect the conveying hose and nozzle, add 5L of clean water to the hopper, start the motor to clear the water pump, and wet the hopper, pump body and conveying hose, and stop the pump after most of the water is pumped out.
4. Put the putty or paint into the hopper to start spraying (should start the air compressor and open the damper).
5. It is strictly forbidden to idling in the state of no material and no water in the hopper.
6. After the work is finished, drain the remaining material in the hopper, and fill enough water in the hopper, clean the hopper, and pump it out, clean the hose and the nozzle until the pump is full of water, so as to avoid the residual material in the hose. Solidify, block the hose and nozzle.
彩神ll用户登录 7. If the downtime is too long, wipe the mortar spraying machine clean and remove the booster screw. After oiling, keep it in a safe place and reinstall it when using it.
8. In the mortar spraying machine work process, there is insufficient pumping pressure, and the booster stator bolt or the pressurized rubber sleeve and the booster worm can be adjusted.
彩神ll用户登录 9. Before mortar spraying machine working, the sprayed area should be infiltrated with water; when spraying, the nozzle should be vertically and sprayed as far as possible (the distance can be adjusted according to the spraying effect), and it can be sprayed evenly and coordinated with the leveling process. If the wall is too dry or sprayed for too long, it will seriously affect the leveling effect and change the process.
10. The material in the hopper should be evenly distributed and should not be interrupted. When the conveying screw rotates, it is strictly forbidden to stir with the stick in the hopper to prevent injury.