Manual Forklift Safety Operation Procedures
彩神ll用户登录 In order to regulate the safe operation of the manual forklift, avoid the occurrence of mechanical damage, ensure the normal operation of the machine, protect the safety of the employees, and the safety of the equipment itself, this operating procedure is specially formulated.
- Check the pulley unit for foreign matter and remove it before use.
- Performing forklift operations:
彩神ll用户登录 (1) The goods to be carried must be neatly placed on the pallet.
(2) Insert the fork completely under the tray.
(3) Raise the manual forklift to the proper height and pull it.
(4) Stop the cargo after it has been pulled to the destination, lower the fork to the lowest position and start unloading the material.
- Safety Precautions:
彩神ll用户登录 (1) Manual hydraulic forklifts are usually operated by only one person. Slippers are strictly prohibited when operating the truck.
(2)Overloading is prohibited and the weight of the loaded items must be within the allowable load range of the forklift.
(3)It is strictly forbidden to drop the goods from a height to the manual forklift pallet.
彩神ll用户登录 (4)The forklift fork of the manual forklift truck must be completely placed under the shelf, and the cargo should be forked to keep the cargo stable before pulling.
(5)It is forbidden to load unstable or loosely packed goods.
彩神ll用户登录 (6) During the handling of the forklift, the fork should be placed as low as possible to prevent the cargo from falling.
(7) When lowering the fork, it is strictly forbidden to extend the hands and feet under the fork.
彩神ll用户登录 (8) When the forklift is running, it is forbidden to drive too fast. It should be kept at a constant speed and should be decelerated properly when turning.
(9) When the forklift truck loads the material up and down, it should avoid the inertia leading to the speed too fast, and the control will hit people.
彩神ll用户登录 (10) Manual forklifts are strictly forbidden to carry people, and it is forbidden to taxi in any place.
(11) When the forklift is not in use, it should be idling and lower the fork to the lowest position. It is forbidden to place heavier items when it is empty. The forklift should be placed in the specified position and manner.
彩神ll用户登录 (12) It is strictly forbidden to operate when the operator's line of sight is blocked. When the forklift is running, pay attention to the surrounding environment and cannot hit other people, equipment and other items.
(13) Damaged manual hydraulic pallet trucks must be repaired or scrapped and must not be used.